Partnerships & Programs
Alcoa Foundation selects nonprofit partnerships based on funding priorities and local needs. Grant applications are by invitation only. We are not accepting Letters of Inquiry at this time. Unfortunately, the Foundation cannot respond to unsolicited proposals that it may receive.
When considering where to invest, Alcoa Foundation seeks grant projects that:
- address an identified need in an Alcoa community that fit within our key focus areas;
- are based in an Alcoa community (for a list of Alcoa locations, click here);
- are outcome focused and deliver measurable results;
- can be sustained over time without ongoing Alcoa Foundation funding;
- demonstrate commitment to the inclusions of diverse and underserved populations.
Alcoa Foundation also prioritizes partners that can engage Alcoa employees in volunteering opportunities and can effectively communicate the impact of our work together.