This policy applies worldwide to Alcoa Corporation and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partnerships, ventures and other business associations that are effectively controlled by Alcoa Corporation, directly or indirectly (together the "Company"), and all directors, officers and employees of the Company.
This policy defines Alcoa Corporation’s quality expectations.
- Act with honesty in business with customers, suppliers, and employees
- Communicate openly to develop trust internally and externally
- Improve safety, quality, cost and productivity toward operational success
- Respond to customers and provide products that meet or exceed expectations
- Train people and promote teamwork to enable employee and organizational success
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace to employees
- Embrace opportunities to reinvent
- Innovate for long-term impact
- Challenge the status quo
Vice President, Continuous Improvement
Technology & Manufacturing
May 2022 Revision 3.0